RG Gundam Epyon 1/144
“Gundam Epyon” from “Mobile Suit Gundam W” is commercialized as a completely new model of RG! Equipped with a new movable gimmick optimized for powerful and natural swinging of the beam sword! Adopts an RG original arrangement with a pterosaur motif!
Key highlights of this model are:
- 2-axis + 1-axis swing movement of the torso and forward expansion movement of the abdomen improves compatibility when bending forward.
- Adopts a locking mechanism at the hip joint. It is both deformable and movable, making it sturdy and capable of large swings.
- A movable axis added to the upper part of the wrist and forearm roll movement allow for a wide range of expressions to be added to the pose.
- The shoulder armor expands, allowing you to raise your arms while maintaining the shoulder position. It also supports powerful poses in which the beam sword is raised with both hands.
- The blade follows the movement of the knees and does not interfere with natural kneeling.
- The wing part has small feathers that expand in conjunction with the movement of the wing. The height of the wings can be adjusted by moving the shaft at the base.
- In MA form, the horns and mouth open to create facial expressions.
- The shin has a built-in movable pull-out ball that allows the neck to bend. The movable axis of the thighs allows for flexible neck movement like that of a pterodactyl.
- Advanced MS joint is used for the heat rod. Realizes a sharp form like a sword and flexible movement that draws a spiral.
- The cable connecting the beam sword and mount latch uses a lead wire.
The RG Gundam Epyon 1/144 model has the following accessories:
- Beam sword x 1
- Beam sword holder x 1
- Shield x 1
- Heat rod x 1
- Hand parts x 1 set
- Display joint x 2 types (for MS/MA)
- Lead wire x 1
- Realistic decal x 1
* Please note that the data/information presented on this page has been taken from the original Bandai Spirits page which can be found here. Although we have run the original Japanese text through google translate, we can not validate 100% the resulting translation. While we hope that this is accurate please bare in mind automatic translations are not always one hundred percent accurate.
* Please note that some product photos and illustrations may differ from the actual product.
* Unless otherwise specified products do not come with action bases.
We recognise that shipping and handling fees can be a big thing for our customers so we have outlined them here.
If you have any questions about this product then please feel free to contact us with the following form.