Our refund and returns policy allows orders to be cancelled for any reason up to 14 days from receipt. The following criteria will apply on all refunds:
- You are responsible for the cost of returning goods to us.
- Refunds for cancelled orders will be issued within 14 days from the date that the goods are returned to us.
- You are responsible for the cost of return postage.
- Refunds will include the original cost of delivery if it was from the standard shipping options.
- If an order is only partially cancelled then we will calculate the refund based on the percentage of the order that the returned part(s) make up.
- If goods have been mishandled / opened such that the item can not be sold “as new” and in pristine condition then a deduction will be made based on the effect the damage/handling has made to the resale cost.
If you find that goods purchased from us are defective then our refund and returns policy allows you up to 30 days to return these goods to us. If the goods are defective then we will allow you to pick from either
- a full refund on the goods (including the return postage)
- a replacement item if the item is still in stock
This information does not affect your statutory rights. Your rights to return or cancel goods are governed by the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2015.
If you would like to contact us about this, or any other issue please use the contact link provided at the bottom of the page.